Who’s Up to Bat and Why!
KDH Outer Banks Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Goin' Coastal Jeep Club and OBX GOFAR are the three incredible organizations teaming together to bring this event to you.
This event (Besides one big a$$ Jeep get together) is to help raise funds for a local non-profit called GOFAR. GOFAR is a comprehensive fitness program designed to teach children of all abilities about healthy eating habits, goal setting, and how to train for a 5K. Go Out For A Run
******Children 12 and under are free********
Jeep Show and Shine Entry $50 (You will select Your type of vehicle during checkout)
2 General Admissions
2 Beverage Tickets (Drink options bottle water, soda or Weeping Radish Draft Beer)
1 Killer T-Shirt
Jeep Jam General Admission $10
T-Shirts may be purchased at the event site September 29 from 10am-5pm while supplies last. Your best to order it online to ensure we have a shirt for you. (We sold out in 2018!) Even as the Event Director I didnt get a shirt.......
1 Beverage Ticket (Drink options bottle water, soda or Weeping Radish Draft Beer)
(Beverage Tickets can be used for Beer or Non Alcoholic Beverages, your choice) Must be 21 with id for the beer ticket.
Friday: The Kick Off
ALL NEW THIS YEAR.....The Meet-n-Greet will be at Pirate's Cove Marina. This location has been rented just for us. We plan on having some Pirate shenanigans starting at the event site so bring your pirate costume and gear (real swords appreciated).
- Live music
- Pirates Custom Contest
- Food, wine and draft beer
- Meal ticket is $30 which includes 2 beverage tickets.
- Adult Beverage tickets $5 (Wine or Beer)
- Saturday: The meat in the sandwich!
- Live Band
- The Jeep Show-n-Shine Contest
- DJ playing for some tunes
- Kids Obstacle course race
- Climbing tower
- Jeep Parts Swap Meet
- 50/50 Cash Raffle
- Jeep Jam Give Away
- Raffles give aways all day (Killer aftermarket stuff!)
- Event Awards Ceremony
Can't head home without some Sand Time!
To wrap things up the weekend will end with a Jeep Convoy to the beach at Corolla/Carova for some off road tours. 2018 was insane....there were almost 100 Jeeps that convoyed to Corova.
Event Site will provide;
- Live music
- Food for sale (NC BBQ, fried flounder, Cole Slaw, hush puppies and more)
- Beer for sale (Weeping Radish)
- Nonalcoholic beverages for sale (Sweat tea, nonsweet, sodas and water)
- Over 20 Vendors promoting and selling their products
- Porta Johns
FOR VENDOR SIGN UP, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:
2019 OBX Jeep JamFriday, September 27, 2019 10:00 AM to Sunday, September 29, 2019 5:00 PM