Full day of live music and family fun in Baltimore (Kids 10 and Under Get In Free)
The Baltimore Magazine and IBMA award-winning Charm City Bluegrass Festival is back in Baltimore for its 5th year! Featuring the best in national and regional talent along with a day full of world-class music, food and drinks. We're proud to welcome back many familiar vendors including Union Craft Brewing as our exclusive beer sponsor. Join us on Saturday, April 29, 2017 for another amazing day of music and festivities in Baltimore!
+Supergroup [Adam Aijala (guitar) & Ben Kaufmann (bass) of Yonder Mountain String Band + Drew Emmitt (mandolin) & Andy Thorn (banjo) of Leftover Salmon]
+The Lone Bellow
+Lonesome River Band
+The Dustbowl Revival
+Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
+Danny Paisley and The Southern Grass
+Valerie Smith & Liberty Pike
+Country Current (United States Navy Bluegrass Band)
+Frankie Short & The Northern Connection Bluegrass Band
+The Dirty Grass Players
- This event is all ages.
- Children under 10 are FREE.
- RAIN or SHINE.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All tickets include a $2 HP Rawlings Conservatory Fee.
VIP TICKET HOLDERS: ENHANCEMENTS TO THIS YEAR'S VIP EXPERIENCE
For our 5th annual festival, we've made several enhancements to the VIP experience that we think you'll love. VIP benefits include:
* Enhanced VIP meals (lunch & dinner)
* Less VIP tickets available to improve restroom & meal lines
* Larger & elevated VIP seating area centered for optimal viewing of both
* Standing room only space directly in front of the stages
* Bottomless UNION Craft Brewing beer