Full day of live music and family fun in Baltimore (Kids 10 and Under Get In Free)
WE'RE 2 DAYS THIS YEAR! Lineup includes...
Saturday, April 28, 2018
The Devil Makes Three, The SteelDrivers, Jeff Austin Band (Festival & Late Night), Billy Strings, Larry Keel Experience, Trout Steak Revival, Special Consensus, Front Country, Lonely Heartstring Band, Circa Blue, Country Current (U.S. Navy Bluegrass Band), Bluestone, Mountain Ride, Haint Blue, The High and Wides, and Man About a Horse (Late Night).
Friday, April 27, 2018
The Travelin' McCourys, Caleb Stine, The Honey Dewdrops, Mile Twelve, Colebrook Road
This event is all ages.
Children under 10 are FREE.
RAIN or SHINE.
Tickets are non-refundable.
All tickets include a $2 HP Rawlings Conservatory Fee.
Friday Hours : 4:00PM - 9:30PM
Saturday Hours : 10:00AM - 9:30PM
VIP Tickets Include:
- * Enhanced VIP meals (lunch & dinner) (Saturday-only)
- * Comp Parking in the park
- * VIP Restrooms
- * VIP seating area centered for optimal viewing of both stages
- * Standing room only space directly in front of the stages
- * Bottomless UNION Craft Brewing beer (Saturday-only)
- * More perks to be announced!
Saturday only general admission increases to $62 on February 15th. Day of price for Saturday only general admission will be $72.
6th Annual Charm City Bluegrass FestivalFriday, April 27, 2018 4:00 PM to Saturday, April 28, 2018 9:30 PM