1920s Theme Dinner Party
Murder Mystery Dinner
Join us for an evening of murder, mystery and mayhem as Whodunnit for Hire and La Fontaine Bleue in Glen Burnie team up to bring you "Sinister Speakeasy" the Murder Mystery Dinner Party set in the year 1928.
January 19, 2018
February 16, 2018
March 16, 2018
April 20, 2018
September 7, 2018
October 12, 2018 - still have seats available! Grab one today.
6:00 - 9:00 PM (Doors Open for Guest Check-In from 6-6:15 PM)
Limited seating available by advance reservation via MissionTix. Reservations will close one week prior to event date. Tickets are not available at the door. To ensure you get a seat, purchase your ticket early.
$75/person inclusive for the mystery, three course dinner with entree options, taxes, gratuity, free parking in the lot out front and photos available to download, save and share for free.
Must be 21+
Would you like to sit with your friends? Decide on a Party Name. All reservations with the same Party Name will be seated together.
* The Bee’s Knees Bistro Salad; Spring mix salad greens with Bleue cheese crumbles, dried Bing cherries, grape tomatoes, and pecans (optional) then tossed with our house made Italian Cider Vinaigrette
* Charleston Chicken; Succulent boneless breast of chicken sautéed in olive oil and drizzled with an Italian-American marsala wine sauce with sliced mushrooms, offered with four cheese raviolis and Italian herb blended vegetables
* OR Capone Crab Cakes Two of our famous jumbo lump crab cakes, Chesapeake style topped with our signature sriracha tartar sauce, offered with crispy garlic Yukon potatoes and grilled herbed butter and Italian herb blended vegetables
* OR Puttin’ on the Ritz Roast; Tenderloin of beef slow roasted in its' own savory juices and peppercorns, offered with parmesan mashed potatoes and Italian herb blended vegetables
* New York style cheesecake with caramel apple topping and bourbon whipped cream
* Coffee, Tea or Decaf
Optional Wine Dinner (When you arrive to La Fontaine Bleue, you'll be asked if you'd like to add $18/person (inclusive of tax and gratuity) to make the event a Wine Dinner. If so, you will enjoy a glass of wine with each course. The $18 will be collected on site.)
* First Course Wine: Sonoma County Chardonnay
* Second Course Wine: Campo Viejo Garnacha
* Third Course Wine: Sandeman Founders Reserve Porto
Signature Killer Cocktails (Available for Purchase at the Cash Bar)
* Bathtub Gin Fizz; Sapphire gin, orange liqueur, lemon sugar and lemon-lime soda shaken to a fizz
* Manhattan Mobster; Jack Daniel’s whiskey, sweet Italian vermouth, Maraschino cherries, and bitters blended to perfection
* Flapper Cocktail; Sugar and bitters blended with a dash of Chambord and topped with Italian sparkling wine
Recommended Dress (Encouraged but not required)
Flapper and Gangster Attire of the 1920s
1928 was the height of the roaring twenties. Our mystery puts us inside a popular speakeasy bustling with gambling, drinking and dancing. The owner is excited to be celebrating her last night but when the fellow who intends to purchase the establishment winds up dead, chaos ensues. We can't call the cops until we drink all the liquor (it is illegal after all) so in the meantime we'll see if we can't solve this heinous crime ourselves.
The murder mystery is a comedy and will at no time have guests frightened or confused.
This event is an interactive murder mystery game. As a guest, you will be asked to participate as a 1920s speakeasy patron and asked to solve whodunnit.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
My friend and I want to sit together. Can we book individually? Yes. You may make separate reservations. If both of you choose the same Party Name, your seats will be together.
I'm celebrating. How can I have an entire table devoted to my party? Choose a "Party Name" and give it to your friends and family. If you all choose the same Party Name, your seats will be together. The tables at La Fontaine Bleue in Glen Burnie seat ten guests. Larger groups will be seated at tables next to one another. Smaller groups will be seated with other guests.
I'd like to purchase an entire table. Is there a discounted rate? You may avoid online ticketing fees by purchasing six or more seats with one check. Send a check to "Whodunnit for Hire" 1018 Grandview Ave, Sykesville MD 21784. This is available for reservations of six (or more) people only. Send the check with email address, phone number, and the menu count (ie crab vs chicken vs beef). Email Wendy in advance to ensure availability: [email protected]
Do I have to dress up? We've found that 80% (or more) of folks come dressed up but it is not required. Search "1920s Costume" for ideas.
Do I need to print my ticket? No. Save your ink. Give your name and party name at the door.
What is the refund policy? You will get a full refund eight or more days in advance of the event. Email me (Wendy) at [email protected] for the refund. Within seven days (one week of the event) there are no refunds. If an emergency or illness prevents you from attending you may give your ticket to a friend or family member. You may also try to sell it via https://ticketswap.com
I have a question and you didn't provide an answer here. Oh my! My name is Wendy Olenik and I own Whodunnit for Hire. Please reach out to me. I'd be happy to help you. [email protected]
Murder Mystery DinnerFriday, September 07, 2018