Grassroots Music & Arts Festival
Sleepy Creek HarFest returns for its 6th Year to the region's top family friendly festival venue, Sleepy Creek on the Potomac in Berkeley Springs, WV. The annual camp-out offers the best in down-home hospitality and top-notch entertainment, at prices any music lover can afford. #SeeYouAtSleepyCreek
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO, PICS, DIRECTIONS, & REVIEWS!
FESTIVAL HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- The Best Hand Picked Music We Can Deliver
- Thursday Early Arrival Party w/Live Music & Bonfire Jam
- Live Bands All Day & Night on Friday & Saturday
- Free On-Site Camping & Parking with Every Ticket
- Local/Regional Arts, Crafts, & Food Vendors
- Parades, Late Night Bonfire Music, & Open Jam Circles
- Extremely Kid Friendly with Family Camping & Kids Zones
- Face Painting, Costume Making, & FREE Workshops
THE OFFICIAL 2019 HARFEST LINEUP!
Cris Jacobs Band
Ben Miller Band
Eat Yer Meat: Pink Floyd Tribute
Grant Farm (Acoustic & Electric Set)
High & Mighty Brass Band
Carrie Nation & the Speakeasy
Megan Jean & the KFB
Dead Horse Revival
Sleepy Creek Family Jam
Sleepy Creek Parade
*Plus a Special Jeff Austin Live Video Tribute
(Thursday Early Arrivals Only!)
TICKETS (Per Person)
- Friday-Sunday - $75 Presale/$100 Gate
- Single Day Saturday - $45 Presale/$60 Gate
* KIDS 15 & UNDER ARE FREE (with parent or legal guardian)
* ALL PRICES INCLUDE FREE CAMPING AND PARKING (except RV's see below)
* RAIN INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE WITH YOUR TICKET (SEE BELOW!)
What you need to know about RAIN INSURANCE!
- Rain Insurance can be added to your Ticket for $10 if purchased before 9/1/19. Simply select the ticket option at checkout! To receive a refund, it must rain 1/2 of an inch between 7pm-11:59pm on either Friday or Saturday of your stay. If it does, you will receive a FULL TICKET REFUND of $75! NO STRINGS ATTACHED! Official measurements will be taken by third party Athenium Analytics, LLC. Full details and answer to all of your questions can be found by following the Rain Insurance links at - www.sleepycreekpresents.com/tickets
ADDITIONAL ARRIVAL FEES
- Thursday Early Arrival - $10 (Per Person)
- RV/Camper - $25 (No Hookups Provided)
- Pets - $10 (Per Pet)
* CASH ONLY AT THE GATE
* SEE MORE INFO BELOW!
- Thursday - 4:00pm (early arrivals only)
- Friday - 8:00am
- Saturday - 8:00am
* ALL ATTENDEES MUST EXIT BY 5:00PM SUNDAY
THE FINE PRINT
- PreSale Prices Increase on 9/1
- Rain Insurance Deadline is 9/1
- Online Sales End on 10/1
- PLEASE Cash Only at the Gate
- Rain or Shine Event
- All Sales are Final
PROMO VIDEO -
ABOUT THE VENUE
Sleepy Creek on the Potomac is the Home Venue for Events by Sleepy Creek Presents. It is located within a private campground just outside of Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, where Sleepy Creek meets up with the Potomac River. The campground itself is for members only, but all Sleepy Creek Presents Events are open to the public. When visiting, please be respectful of their members and the private lots and structures that exist year-round within the venue.
Day Parking is available by request, otherwise, overnight camping is encouraged and included with your ticket purchase. Event camping is open field and stage adjacent, including areas for both family and quiet camping. All camping is with your tent or vehicle. There are no reserved sites. All space is first come first serve. No camping on private lots. An RV Pass is $25 extra. No power or water hookups available for RV's. Small quiet generators are welcome, and Porto-Johns and a Potable Water will be on site.
Kids 15 & Under are free to attend with a parent present. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Each kid will be issued a wristband with their contact info in case of an emergency. In case of scuffs and bruises, we will have a medical staff on location. It is up to you to supervise your kid at all times. You will be asked to leave if you cannot handle the responsibility.
If you must bring your pet, they are allowed at an extra fee. However, we recommend you leave them behind. A festival experience is not for every pet. The staff reserves the right to refuse any pet. You will also be required to leash and clean up after your pet. We will not tolerate aggressive pets, or irresponsible pet owners, and reserve the right to remove you, and your pet, from the event at any time.
ABOUT THE RIVER AND CREEK
The River and Creek are free to access at your own risk. There will be no life guard on duty, and we cannot guarantee your safety. It is also up to you to obey all state and federal laws concerning your use of the waterways. Please keep it both safe and clean. Sleepy Creek will not be held accountable for your actions. Again, AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Security Will Be Present At All Times
- Disruptive Behavior Will Not Be Tolerated
- No Illegal Activity Of Any Kind
- No Underage Drinking
- Leash and Clean Up After Your Pet
- Be Responsible For Your Own Trash
- Be Safe, Respectful, and Have Fun!
- This is a Family Friendly Event for All Ages! No Disrespectful Behavior will be Tolerated, No Fireworks, No Weapons, No Bad Attitudes, B.Y.O.B., Please Recycle, and Do Not Litter!
- All kids ages 17 and under MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Children Ages 15 and under are FREE!!
- Friendly Pets are permitted at $10 per pet, but MUST BE CLEANED UP AFTER AND KEPT ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES!
- No unauthorized vending. If you're not a registered vendor you may not sell or distribute anything on the festival grounds.
- All patrons must abide by all local, state, and federal laws. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUG SALES tolerated anywhere on the festival grounds. Anyone caught selling or distributing illicit substances will immediately have their wristband cut and be ejected from the festival. Further legal repercussions are likely.
- Sleepy Creek on the Potomac is privately owned and operated, and reserves the right to refuse or remove anyone, at any time, for any reason.
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS!
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE
DRIVING DIRECTIONS (a must)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SEE YOU AT SLEEPY CREEK!