A Natural Wine Celebration
Summer Solstice is a festival-style celebration of the best low-intervention winemakers pouring 100+ unique wines under a circus tent on a serene hilltop. This is a landmark gathering of the natural wine community in DC/MD/VA featuring farmers, winemakers, art, music, provisions and purveyors.
Broc Cellars, Hiyu Wine Farm, Zafa Wines, Floral Terranes, Margins Wine, Methode Sauvage, Iapetus Wine, Wild Arc Farm, Inconnu Wine, Johan Vineyards, The Scholium Project, Fable Farm, Purity Wine, En Cavale, Fausse Piste, Old Westminster, Lightwell Survey, Liten Buffel, Brooks, Art+Science, Native Selections, Zev Rovine, Williams Corner, Plant Wines, MFW, Domestique, Revel Wine, and more...
Provisions by Clavel + Blacksauce + Ekiben + Primrose.
Music by DJ Mike Bernstien.
Wine tastings and sales in partnership with The Wine Harvest.
This festival has limited capacity and will sell out. Save money by purchasing Early Bird tickets, sales are limited.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Tickets are nonrefundable & only available in advance.
- Ages 21 and over.
- Valid ID required for entry.
- Gates open at 12:00 PM for VIP & 2:00 PM for General Admission. The event runs until 6 PM.
- Only service animals are permitted on the farm; no pets, please.
- Maryland Law prohibits all outside alcohol on premise.
- If you require special accomodations, please email [email protected]
- Proceeds will create future educational opportunities for biodynamic farmers in the Mid-Atlantic.
- We've arranged for a group rate on rooms at the Holiday Inn Gaithersburg (15 minutes from the farm) available on Friday & Saturday night. Please let the hotel know you are with the Summer Solstice group for the best price.
- On-site parking available.
- Full-service VIP Bus tickets are available for $160 and include transportation to and from the festival along with VIP access. Buses depart at 11:00 AM from host locations and return that evening.
Buses will depart from:
Old Westminster Winery, Westminster, MD
Fadensonnen, Baltimore, MD
Domestique Wine, Washington, DC