Summer Solstice Festival
A Natural Wine Celebration
Summer Solstice is a festival-style celebration of the best low-intervention winemakers from around the world pouring 100+ unique wines under a circus tent on a serene hilltop. This is a landmark gathering of the natural wine community in DC/MD/VA featuring farmers, winemakers, live art, music, provisions and purveyors.
Broc Cellars, Hiyu Wine Farm, Zafa Wines, Floral Terranes, Margins Wine, Methode Sauvage, Iapetus Wine, Wild Arc Farm, Inconnu Wine, Johan Vineyards, The Scholium Project, Fable Farm, Purity Wine, En Cavale, Fausse Piste, Old Westminster, Lightwell Survey, Liten Buffel, Maitre de Chai, Old World Winery, Les Lunes, Ruth Lewandowski, Brooks, Art+Science, Native Selections, Zev Rovine, Williams Corner, Plant Wines, MFW, Domestique, Wines of Georgia, Revel Wine, and more...
Provisions by Clavel + Blacksauce + Ekiben.
Live Art by No Kings Collective.
Music by DJ Mike Bernstien.
Wine tastings and sales in partnership with The Wine Harvest.
This festival has limited capacity and will sell out.
A portion of proceeds will support the Maryland Farmers Market Association in an effort to cultivate community and fight hunger one farmers market at a time.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Tickets are nonrefundable.
- Must be 21+ to attend. Valid ID required for entry.
- Gates open at 12:00 PM for VIP & 2:00 PM for General Admission. The event runs until 6 PM.
- Only service animals are permitted on the farm; no pets, please.
- Maryland Law prohibits all outside alcohol on premises.
- If you require special accomodations, please email [email protected]. This event is not handicap accessible.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes as the event takes place in a field on top of a hill.
- Tents & picnics will not be permitted at entry.
- We've arranged for a discounted rate on rooms at the Holiday Inn Gaithersburg (15 minutes from the farm) available on Friday & Saturday night. Please let the hotel know you are with the Summer Solstice group for the best price.
- On-site parking available.
- Full-service VIP Bus tickets are available for $160 and include transportation to and from the festival along with VIP access.
- Please Note - Buses depart promptly at 11 AM from host locations (except for Dio which departs at 10:30 AM) and will return that evening at 5:30PM.
Domestique Wine, Washington, DC
Summer Solstice FestivalSaturday, June 22, 2019 12:00 PM